Dreams

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Everyone wants to be loved, appreciated. Words and actions, they verbalize that. It's true, you have to show you care.

I was looking through last year's Christmas cards from my cell group (eh how come Eugenia never give me a card huh huh) and many wrote how I was a blessing to them with my joy, cheer and enthusisam. Friendliness, openess... (their words, not mine) and it just struck me that I've found that balance. The balance between the moodiness due to the fact that we have school so therefore me is grouchy because I didn't really enjoy Secondary school except for the time spent with the mango tree gang, my friends and perhaps Guides. Weirdly enough, I enjoyed JC. I didn't like the distance but I enjoyed the learning because I was doing what I wanted, and though I struggled with certain subjects I really think I enjoyed them and I know I matured spiritually and emotionally. Perhaps the cheerfulness started then and with God in my life, being truly part of my life, how could I remain unhappy and depressed for long?

Honestly, I'm trying to say that yes, I used to go around being moody, pessimistic, a part of me still remains as such. Yet now I can't see myself wallowing for periods on end, (unless my friends ignore me or I'm at a spiritual low). So yeah, that balance. I think everyone has that as well because you get tired and can't always wear a smile on your face all the time. So don't expect me to smile all the time either.

I can't see how I'm a blessing to the people around me, or possess those qualities you've said I have. But others often see what we fail to... so thank you for the compliments. YOU'VE been the blessings in my life. Thank you for the cards, the notes, the SMS-es. Call me sentimental but it's great to know that I make a difference to your lives. (Cliched as it may sound)

--

Moving on, Spain 1-3 France. OMG. Secretly, (now not so secret) while I support Kaka , I don't support Brasil. Because well, I want Germany, or England, or haha even Ukraine to win. So I was hoping that Spain would win to knock out Brasil before England meet them because I doubt the England squad can beat them and I'm not sure France can do it because they have a very matured (ie old) team. It's sad but England's been scrapping out victories which while admirably, fail to live up to the hype that the media's built them up to be. (Understandably Ukraine may have been erking out victories too but much less is expected of them)

I wanna have smoked salmon. A salad, pasta, bread, anything with it. A nice white. Pralines? And yes still not getting any waffles. Sigh. A deprived Christine is not a happy child. I blame Eugenia for my waffle hang up because if it wasn't for her I won't be craving for such stuff. Maybe I'll be lucky and my piano will be on Sunday so I can go to Island Creamery with Clara on Friday. Yay going out with YY and Sonya tomorrow for good food and even greater company. I'm about to be regaled with tales of a great holiday trip to the States.

Honestly, someone take me away to Europe so I can lay down in fields with fresh wildflowers (I know it can be done in like Aussie as well). So many of my friends have gone to Europe this year. While reminds me I need a good looking sweetie with me(ie hot hot guy) so that my photos there will at least warrant an audience (haha here again my sis points out who am I to want a good looking guy because I'm not that pretty-I know!) Which also reminds me that Kaka in black and white is droolworthy. And so is Terry and Lamps standing together on that bridge--ish so sweet.


Comments: Post a Comment
* about.

christine. st nicks. vjc. 04a53. 13 aug. guides. chelsea. i like good things in life, just like how i appreciate the people who care about me. pardon any words that you may find offensive, i do not mean to offend.

Lazing around


Listening:Home-Michael Buble
Feeling:Tired
Doing:Watching Chelsea Review DVD
Wanting:25th Nov 2005 to come *

* blog links.


Basilia
Benita
Cheryl O
Cheryl Q
Chun Jia
Eileen
Fariza
Hui Yi
Hwee Min
Kat
Lucas
Nat
Nette
Peggy
Ren Hui
Sam
Samantha Lim
Sharon
SNGG
Tze Qi
Yue Yiao
YY's new blog
04a53 web
04a53 blog

My Walk with God
Chelsea FC
Football Photos
TB/X Fics
Guestbook 2

Wishlist


-Playstation 2
-Anything to do with Chelsea!!
-Armani sunglasses
-Guns and Roses "Greatest Hits"
-L'Arc'En'Ciel "Dune"
-Maksim "The Piano Player"
-Maksim "Variations Part I & II"
-Velvet Revolver "Contraband"
-The Lion King 1, 1 1/2, 2 VCD
-Katherine Ramsland "The Vampire Companion"
-Anne Rice "The Tale of the Body Thief"
-Anne Rice "Blood Canticle"
-Swarovski star shaped christmas ornament
-Calvin Klein Eternity Moment
-New drumsticks
-Clavinova

blog archieve

11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007

* thx to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com


- Cheryl aka Pwure